Friday, December 30, 2011

WOW How Time Passes


It's incredible how horrible I am at blogs... lol Seriously though. Hopefully I'll do better this next year as it's part of my resolutions. Just a quick update on us. We are still doing great! Christmas break from school was amazing this year!!! We were able to finally take our belated and well needed honeymoon getaway. It was SO much fun being together for a week just doing fun things. Not having to go to work or school. It was Awesome. We are both still wishing that the break would be longer, yet we both look forward to next semester. Other than that not much else has changed in our lives. Nothing to exciting except our trip and being able to spend the holidays with family this year. That's all for now. I'll write again next year lol......but I promise it won't be the only one next year. ;)
This is a picture of us in an old fashion Horse-drawn Carriage going around looking at all the Christmas lights. :)



~Kimberly

No comments: